LaB Value

What Does a HCV RNA PCR count of 204470 mean please help me understand this,, I also want to ask what HCV LOG10 reusult 5.311 means. Thank you I greatly appreciate you time

These numbers really tell the same story, but just in different formats.

You have chronic infection since not only do you have a positive HCV antibody (I assume) but you also have virus in your bloodstream. This suggests active infection.

However, it doesn't tell you whether you have liver disease or not.

If your doctor suggests treatment for HCV, you have an excellent chance of responding (regardless of the type of HCV you have) because your viral load is considered "low" (eg, anything less than 400,000).

Hep B risk at a gym (sweat in the eyes and later shaved my head) - please answer
kindly explain my hepatitis profile