Hep B risk at a gym (sweat in the eyes and later shaved my head) - please answer

Good Morning Doctor, let me start with saying thank you for all the work you do here after hours. I will now keep my question short. At a gym one guy did shake his arms that way that he did shake the sweat off and some of it could land on my head. I write *could* because I am not really sure, I was sweaty too. Let's assume it did. So I could get his sweat in my right eye and top of my head. Later at home (like 1hr later) I shaved my head bald and while doing that I cut open few acne zits. Please advise Doctor: Am I at risk? Hep B through eye? Hep C through opening zits with razor 1 hr after being at gym? Is Hep B/C present in the sweat? Any other viruses?

I hope you will not find my question annoying and can put my mind at ease...

Thank you, Worried Jim

I do not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing. Hope this helps.

HEP C
LaB Value