HEP C

my bf and i just found out that his friend who he used to share a spoon with him when used h has hep c what is the chances he has it and what r the chances i have it as we have had un protected sex and he has blown inside me he said they never shared needles but they have used the same spoon im scared i have attracted it

Your boyfriend should definitely get test for HCV since HCV can be transmitted through the shared use of cotton or cookers. I have seen many people who thought they were very careful and avoided the use of all needles, yet they didn't avoid sharing other things -like cotton and cookers - and they got HCV.

He should also be tested for HBV and HAV to see if he needs vaccination.

Chance Of Infection - Am Losing my Mind - Please Answer
Hep B risk at a gym (sweat in the eyes and later shaved my head) - please answer