Mar 7, 2011
how likely is it to get heptitis c from a infected razor if you cut yourself with it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no data on the risk of getting HCV from a razor. It is theoretically possible (eg, blood to blood exposure)....and that is why sharing of razors is not advised. However, the degree of risk is just not known.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.