Mar 7, 2011
how likely is it to get heptitis c from a infected razor if you cut yourself with it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no data on the risk of getting HCV from a razor. It is theoretically possible (eg, blood to blood exposure)....and that is why sharing of razors is not advised. However, the degree of risk is just not known.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Things That Can Trigger A Herpes Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.