Mar 7, 2011
how likely is it to get heptitis c from a infected razor if you cut yourself with it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no data on the risk of getting HCV from a razor. It is theoretically possible (eg, blood to blood exposure)....and that is why sharing of razors is not advised. However, the degree of risk is just not known.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.