Mar 7, 2011
how likely is it to get heptitis c from a infected razor if you cut yourself with it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no data on the risk of getting HCV from a razor. It is theoretically possible (eg, blood to blood exposure)....and that is why sharing of razors is not advised. However, the degree of risk is just not known.
Hep. C from rubbing eye?
Chance Of Infection - Am Losing my Mind - Please Answer
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
- Herpes Increasing Risk Of Hiv With Condom
- How Long Can HIV Live On A Razor?
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.