Mar 3, 2011
why is there no danger of getting hepatitis b from the vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Because it is not made out of live virus. It is engineered in a laboratory without the use of viruses. That is why it can be used in very immunosuppressed persons.
Tattoo and Hep C
Hep. C from rubbing eye?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.