Mar 3, 2011
why is there no danger of getting hepatitis b from the vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Because it is not made out of live virus. It is engineered in a laboratory without the use of viruses. That is why it can be used in very immunosuppressed persons.
Tattoo and Hep C
Hep. C from rubbing eye?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
- Hiv Symptoms In The Pubic Area
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.