Mar 3, 2011
why is there no danger of getting hepatitis b from the vaccine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Because it is not made out of live virus. It is engineered in a laboratory without the use of viruses. That is why it can be used in very immunosuppressed persons.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Getting A Tattoo
- Sensual Massage Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Seroconverting After Sex With Stripper
- Seroconverting After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Should I Get Tested After Condom Broke Anal?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.