Tattoo and Hep C

I had received a tattoo while overseas, the guy opened new needles, a new tip for the tattoo machine and also new ink he was also wearing latex gloves...he didn't cover the spray bottles and or the electric cord to the tattoo gun...he sprayed my skin with the bottle and then rubbed the solution around with his hand (gloves on) this is half way through with the tattoo...i was wondering the likely hood of being infected with Hep C? A little paranoid, i went to get tested 7 days after i had got my tattoo done waiting for the results, my second question is if i go back 5-6 weeks later to get retested should those test results be accurate? Thank you very much for as much information.

New ink and a new needle and tip.... I don't think you are at risk.

If you want to pursue testing, best to get a simple inexpensive HCV antibody test after about 12 weeks.

Hepatitis C possible exposure
hepatitis b