Feb 26, 2011
Can I take creatine and protein if I have HIV and HEP C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would definitely discuss any over the counter drugs or supplements with your HIV provider to be certain that whatever you are taking is safe. I would bring the bottles themselves in so your provider can see ALL ingredients in the tablets.
I know one well done study in 2009 showed that muscle training benefited HIV infected patients but creatine added no extra benefit - only cost.
unit of elisa
Is touching eyes HEP B risk?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
- Does Everyone Infected With Hiv Produce Antibodies?
- Hiv Caused By Small Amount Of Blood On Toilet Tissue
- Risk Of Oral Sex With No To Little Pre Cum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.