|unit of elisa
Feb 26, 2011
i got the following result by elisa hcv-elisa-positive titre-790.50 iu/ml
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume you are describing a HCV antibody test, which is reactive. If you have risk factors for HCV infection you will want to now do a viral load test. If you don't, you will want to follow up with a RIBA test to see if you may have a false positive ELISA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Leukoplakia?
- Do People Catch HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Can I Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Aching After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.