|unit of elisa
Feb 26, 2011
i got the following result by elisa hcv-elisa-positive titre-790.50 iu/ml
Response from Dr. McGovern
I assume you are describing a HCV antibody test, which is reactive. If you have risk factors for HCV infection you will want to now do a viral load test. If you don't, you will want to follow up with a RIBA test to see if you may have a false positive ELISA.
hep c treatment and liver enzymes
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Ear Piercing?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Can You Get HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Do People Get AIDS From Insertive Oral Sex?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.