|HBsAg test result interpretation
Feb 21, 2011
This are my result of test. HbsAg - 91.7 mlu/L. I just want to know whats your interpretations of this results. Am I infected with HEPA B? do I need treatment? Will this affect my employment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know the cut-off in your laboratory, but suspect this is reactive. A reactive HBsAg test needs further follow up to know if you have active or inactive infection and whether this is new or chronic infection.
You will need: HBV DNA testing, LFTs, HBeAg and HBeAb testing.
Button Pin Prick Accident
confused about hep c
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Oral Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.