|HBsAg test result interpretation
Feb 21, 2011
This are my result of test. HbsAg - 91.7 mlu/L. I just want to know whats your interpretations of this results. Am I infected with HEPA B? do I need treatment? Will this affect my employment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know the cut-off in your laboratory, but suspect this is reactive. A reactive HBsAg test needs further follow up to know if you have active or inactive infection and whether this is new or chronic infection.
You will need: HBV DNA testing, LFTs, HBeAg and HBeAb testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.