Feb 21, 2011
Recently found out my mother has aids, we have shared razors in the past, but not like right after each other, like maybe a day or more. I always rinse off razors before i use them.I read that the aids virus dies once it exposed to air should i get checked?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Confused, please offer your advice
Button Pin Prick Accident
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- Benzocaine And Thrush
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.