not sure what to do at this point

I have hiv and Hep C. My Hiv is managing on its own without treatment. The Hep C treatment was going well. No side effects and the viral load has been non dectable for several months. I have 2 months of treatment left and the hep c viral load is now at 21,000. What should I do? My doctor said to stop treatment and wait for the new medication. I only have 2 months of treatment left, I dont see the harm in continuing. Would it still work?

Your doctor is absolutely right. there is no point of continuing once your virus breaks through.

However, there are new medications on the horizon and since you responded initially and did well at first, you will be an excellent candidate for treatment with triple therapy.

Hang in there. It is quite disappointing I know. But you should do well in the near future.

If your CD4 T cells are less than 500 cells, I would also consider treating your HIV before starting HCV treatment again.

Latest bloods
Confused, please offer your advice