Hepitatis B and TB

Thanks alot the chance you gave me. I have HEP B and TB( it is not active).I am in the stage of minimal fibrosis. My doctor told me before i start treatment for HEP B, I've to take INH for TB. As we know INH has side effects on liver. Still I cann't decide to take INH. Please give me your advise. I am worried.

With mild fibrosis, I would not consider you at high risk for severe liver outcome. You could still have some abnormalities of liver function tests, but these will be monitored while on INH.

If you develop symptoms of right upper quadrant pain or nausea or vomiting or jaundice, you need to contact your doctor.

However, my greatest worry is in patients with advanced scarring of their liver - and that is not you!

hep c
hep c concern