Feb 20, 2011
doctor a friend contracted HVB some few months ago he was as to go for liver function test after the test result the doctor said that the virus has no effect on her liver so she is expected to live a normal life i want to no how long does my good friend has left on the earth and also if there is any cure for HVB.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like your friend cleared the virus on her own - which is usually the case for HBV.This means she will live a long life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.