help me

doctor a friend contracted HVB some few months ago he was as to go for liver function test after the test result the doctor said that the virus has no effect on her liver so she is expected to live a normal life i want to no how long does my good friend has left on the earth and also if there is any cure for HVB.

It sounds like your friend cleared the virus on her own - which is usually the case for HBV.This means she will live a long life.

Treatment of Hepatitics.
HCV infection after soaking fresh cut finger in HCV positive blood.