Treatment of Hepatitics.

Dear Madam, I am kazi from India. I have Hepatitis B +ve. It was found that while our meidcal test. I have started Medical treatment from Appollo hospital. After one I did medical test - I got good result like HBV viral load TAQ Man *<20 IU/ML (Privious 1200 IU/ML) Hepatitic B core antibody L o.o10 Reactive (Privious 0.006) Hepatitic B surface antigen Detected it might have very low value ( Privious H 4810) & LFT -Normal. I am taking 0.5 mg barclude tablet daily basis. Madam I would like to how to increase Hepatitic B core antibody value. Can you able any medicine name or any Dr. name & address for proper treatment. I think in our location no special Dr. available for this tratment. Can you suggest any treatment for this problem? My email ID is minan.kazi@acclimited.com Thanking you,

yours faithfully, Kazi Minan, ACC LTD, Jamul Cement Works, Post office -Jamul,Dist-Durg, Chhattisgrah-429024

Dear Kazi: Your treatment is going great. The most important value is to follow your HBV DNA. Since it is so low, I suspect you will reach viral suppression soon.

I would do the following: 1. Check you liver function tests (ALT and AST) about every 3 months. 2. Check you HBV DNA is about 3 months. I suspect you will be suppressed by then. 3. The only other blood test you need is HBe antigen. If your e antigen is positive, then I would follow this about every 3 to 6 months to see if you lose it. If you become eAg negative and e antibody positive, I would treat for another 12 months after seroconversion. 4. If you e antigen is negative, I would continue longterm therapy for HBV to keep your virus suppressed.

Best of luck...You are an excellent treatment candidate.

how long does it take to start ARVs
help me