|how long does it take to start ARVs
Feb 20, 2011
is it possible for one diagonised with HVI not to start medicine? how many years does it take for one to start drinking ARVs?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please address you HIV questions to the HIV forum.
People start HIV medications when their immune system starts to show signs of decline. This is usually measured by looking at the CD4 T cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- How Long After Treatment Will Vaginitis Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.