|how long does it take to start ARVs
Feb 20, 2011
is it possible for one diagonised with HVI not to start medicine? how many years does it take for one to start drinking ARVs?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please address you HIV questions to the HIV forum.
People start HIV medications when their immune system starts to show signs of decline. This is usually measured by looking at the CD4 T cell count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.