|Penis did dip in public toilet water (hep b risk?)
Feb 20, 2011
Good Morning, My question is as following: if penis dips in public toilet water, is it hep b risk? It was uni-sex toilet, seemed clean, but I obviously was not the first one who was using it. Thank you Dr, H
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- My Penis Touched A Public Toilet Seat
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.