|Penis did dip in public toilet water (hep b risk?)
Feb 20, 2011
Good Morning, My question is as following: if penis dips in public toilet water, is it hep b risk? It was uni-sex toilet, seemed clean, but I obviously was not the first one who was using it. Thank you Dr, H
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk.
ALT level rising - Hepatitis B positive. PLEASE ADVISE
how long does it take to start ARVs
- Can Hiv Cause Cancer In Pancreas?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.