Feb 12, 2011
hi, I'm 47 y.o. male, married. my HBE Ag is 0.094 so non-reactive while my anti-HBE is 0.004 so reactive. Do i am positive of HBV? what shall i do now? what will i do to make it negative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is good that you lost eAg and gained e Antibody. I would check your HBV DNA to see if your infection if active or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.