Feb 12, 2011
hi, I'm 47 y.o. male, married. my HBE Ag is 0.094 so non-reactive while my anti-HBE is 0.004 so reactive. Do i am positive of HBV? what shall i do now? what will i do to make it negative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is good that you lost eAg and gained e Antibody. I would check your HBV DNA to see if your infection if active or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.