|hand washing. OCD.
Feb 12, 2011
Dr, Mc Govern, first of all thank you for you wirk.
I wonder if you can answer me, i am an OCD sufferer already "in therapy". I am sure your help would be useful.
What happens if -when I wash my hands 'dirty" with hepatitic viruses- some soap/soapy water falls on me? Would the viruses be transferred on me? Would this pose a risk for further infection and virus transmission.
I'd be glad if you can help.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not pose a risk at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.