|hand washing. OCD.
Feb 12, 2011
Dr, Mc Govern, first of all thank you for you wirk.
I wonder if you can answer me, i am an OCD sufferer already "in therapy". I am sure your help would be useful.
What happens if -when I wash my hands 'dirty" with hepatitic viruses- some soap/soapy water falls on me? Would the viruses be transferred on me? Would this pose a risk for further infection and virus transmission.
I'd be glad if you can help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not pose a risk at all.
TODDLER HEP C
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.