|TODDLER HEP C
Feb 12, 2011
Hello I have a little girl and really need advice she is 2 and half and my friends mum has hep c my little girl bit her on the arm my friend's mum was wearing a lond sleeve top but it had drawn a little blood from her mum can my child be at risk ? if so can she be tested for hep c so young? please get back to me thank-you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not expect her to be at risk and would not get her tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.