|TODDLER HEP C
Feb 12, 2011
Hello I have a little girl and really need advice she is 2 and half and my friends mum has hep c my little girl bit her on the arm my friend's mum was wearing a lond sleeve top but it had drawn a little blood from her mum can my child be at risk ? if so can she be tested for hep c so young? please get back to me thank-you
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not expect her to be at risk and would not get her tested.
hbsag and hcv non reactive
hand washing. OCD.
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.