hbsag and hcv non reactive

my question is that i have checked my blood test when i was ill and my result is HBSAG 0.36 S/CO NON REACTIVE. HCV 0.10 S/CO NON REACTIVE. CUT OF RATE IS 1.00, i want to know that why my values are not zero am i need to worry i am realy scared when i ask to my doctor he said dont think about your values you cant understand it. actually i am anxiety patient 29 years of age and never touch alcohol in my life and always live simple life but i am still worried please answer me that am i need to worry or my result is absolutely fine thanks.

When you result states it is "nonreactive" that means you have nothing to worry about.

Vacine for Hep A and Hep B
TODDLER HEP C