|hbsag and hcv non reactive
Feb 12, 2011
my question is that i have checked my blood test when i was ill and my result is HBSAG 0.36 S/CO NON REACTIVE. HCV 0.10 S/CO NON REACTIVE. CUT OF RATE IS 1.00, i want to know that why my values are not zero am i need to worry i am realy scared when i ask to my doctor he said dont think about your values you cant understand it. actually i am anxiety patient 29 years of age and never touch alcohol in my life and always live simple life but i am still worried please answer me that am i need to worry or my result is absolutely fine thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
When you result states it is "nonreactive" that means you have nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.