|Vacine for Hep A and Hep B
Feb 12, 2011
I had HepA shot in 2006, then I had a shot of twinrix one shot Hep A&B 1 ml. then Recombiyax 7 day later Adult 1ml. then 5 months later another shot of Recombiyax Adult 1 ml again. Do I need anymore shots ? Thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are all set. However, you can be sure by asking your doctor to check your blood for antibodies to both vaccines.
CV Genotype 3B- in continuation to my q on 26- Nov-10
hbsag and hcv non reactive
- Do Blisters Mean I Have Hiv?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.