|Vacine for Hep A and Hep B
Feb 12, 2011
I had HepA shot in 2006, then I had a shot of twinrix one shot Hep A&B 1 ml. then Recombiyax 7 day later Adult 1ml. then 5 months later another shot of Recombiyax Adult 1 ml again. Do I need anymore shots ? Thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are all set. However, you can be sure by asking your doctor to check your blood for antibodies to both vaccines.
CV Genotype 3B- in continuation to my q on 26- Nov-10
hbsag and hcv non reactive
- Are Purple Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.