|Vacine for Hep A and Hep B
Feb 12, 2011
I had HepA shot in 2006, then I had a shot of twinrix one shot Hep A&B 1 ml. then Recombiyax 7 day later Adult 1ml. then 5 months later another shot of Recombiyax Adult 1 ml again. Do I need anymore shots ? Thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are all set. However, you can be sure by asking your doctor to check your blood for antibodies to both vaccines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.