|hepa b inactive carrier......
Feb 12, 2011
hello!!! i just want to ask if there is a possibility to be cleared in hepa b? What are some meds to take to be cleared in that virus. what other test needed to know the span of my hepa b inactive.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several medications that are active against HBV. However, we usually don't use the word "cleared"....We talk about "suppression" since the virus is not usually cured in the same sense as in hepatitis C.
Some of the very good drugs include tenofovir and entecavir among others.
You will need to discuss with your doctor, since not every with HBV infection needs treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Dangers Of Vaginal Infections
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.