|hepa b inactive carrier......
Feb 12, 2011
hello!!! i just want to ask if there is a possibility to be cleared in hepa b? What are some meds to take to be cleared in that virus. what other test needed to know the span of my hepa b inactive.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several medications that are active against HBV. However, we usually don't use the word "cleared"....We talk about "suppression" since the virus is not usually cured in the same sense as in hepatitis C.
Some of the very good drugs include tenofovir and entecavir among others.
You will need to discuss with your doctor, since not every with HBV infection needs treatment.
CV Genotype 3B- in continuation to my q on 26- Nov-10
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Ars?
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.