hepa b inactive carrier......

hello!!! i just want to ask if there is a possibility to be cleared in hepa b? What are some meds to take to be cleared in that virus. what other test needed to know the span of my hepa b inactive.

There are several medications that are active against HBV. However, we usually don't use the word "cleared"....We talk about "suppression" since the virus is not usually cured in the same sense as in hepatitis C.

Some of the very good drugs include tenofovir and entecavir among others.

You will need to discuss with your doctor, since not every with HBV infection needs treatment.

PLEASE PLEASE
CV Genotype 3B- in continuation to my q on 26- Nov-10