Feb 12, 2011
My husband is a chronic Hep B carrier...we had a child together and afterward we foud out my husbands hep b was postive. Me and the child rushed and got tested. We were both told that our levels were in normal results. They we were not positve. I really want another child with my husband, is it possible that we could ever be sexual active with each other again?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should be vaccinated against hepatitis B. The vaccine is extremely effective and will be protective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.