Hepatitis c and hiv transmition through cuts on hands
Feb 11, 2011
Hi, I couldnt find an answer on the databse so I figured I would ask you. Is it likely that I cold have gotten hepatitis c from using the same pen as a person used. They had blood on there hands and I had cuts on my hands. My worker tells me its a very low chance but I think you know more then him. I am going to get tested in 3 months but it would make it alot less stressful if this was answered. Thanks in advance
Response from Dr. McGovern
You can get tested but I would be quite confident that you will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.