|HBSAG value 0.22 is negative?
Feb 11, 2011
i have a question recently i have test HBSAG, value came as 0.22 negative, but the cut of value is 0.70 is that am in normal condition. people confusing me0.22 is border....
plz comment it mam am really worried about this.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have active infection.
If you have never been exposed, you might want to get vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.