|HBSAG value 0.22 is negative?
Feb 11, 2011
i have a question recently i have test HBSAG, value came as 0.22 negative, but the cut of value is 0.70 is that am in normal condition. people confusing me0.22 is border....
plz comment it mam am really worried about this.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have active infection.
If you have never been exposed, you might want to get vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Microorganism Cause Thrush?
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.