|HBSAG value 0.22 is negative?
Feb 11, 2011
i have a question recently i have test HBSAG, value came as 0.22 negative, but the cut of value is 0.70 is that am in normal condition. people confusing me0.22 is border....
plz comment it mam am really worried about this.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You do not have active infection.
If you have never been exposed, you might want to get vaccinated.
Anti body test for hepatitis c positive once symptoms start
Hepatitis c and hiv transmition through cuts on hands
- How Many CD4 Cells Are Destroyed By HIV Per Year?
- Is Chest Pain Associated With Acute Hiv?
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Protected Anal Sex With An Escort
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.