Feb 4, 2011
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. What a disappointment...However, with new drugs on the way, I would wait to see if you can get on triple therapy including telaprevir or boceprevir along with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
viral load hep c genotype 1
Hepatitus c and false positive.
- Does Acute Hiv Rash Itch?
- How Long Can Hep B And C Live Outside Of Body?
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.