Feb 4, 2011
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. What a disappointment...However, with new drugs on the way, I would wait to see if you can get on triple therapy including telaprevir or boceprevir along with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Herpes Be Detected If Caused Abnormal Pap
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.