Feb 4, 2011
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. What a disappointment...However, with new drugs on the way, I would wait to see if you can get on triple therapy including telaprevir or boceprevir along with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Misdiagnosed?
- How Long Should I Wait To Be Tested For Hepatitis C?
- Will Shingles Go Away With Out Medication?
- What Virus Or Bacteria Causes Shingles?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.