|viral load hep c genotype 1
Feb 4, 2011
i have been told i have a viral load of 9 million. Is this a significantly high number?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. It does not tell you anything about liver disease.. But it is an important number to follow when you are trying to determine a response to therapy.
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.