|viral load hep c genotype 1
Feb 4, 2011
i have been told i have a viral load of 9 million. Is this a significantly high number?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. It does not tell you anything about liver disease.. But it is an important number to follow when you are trying to determine a response to therapy.
- Testimony Of Those Who Have Used Hiv Pep
- The Finger Was Bleeding While Fingering
- Myths Or Stereotypes About People Infected With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back A Hiv Test?
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.