|viral load hep c genotype 1
Feb 4, 2011
i have been told i have a viral load of 9 million. Is this a significantly high number?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. It does not tell you anything about liver disease.. But it is an important number to follow when you are trying to determine a response to therapy.
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Vagina?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.