Jan 23, 2011
do the HCV turn in to aids
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B and C cause chronic liver diseases. HIV is the cause of AIDS, which leads to susceptibility to infections that attack persons with weak immune systems.
Risk of HIV and Hepatitis C at clinic
IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Hiv Medication And Stomach Bloating
- Mouth Penis Hiv Risk
- When Does An Obgyn Calls For An Hiv Test?
- Can Hiv Blood Survive In Cold Temperatures?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.