hep c

i think i got the hep c between 9-10/2010, ihad sever flu-like symptoms with total exhausion my doctor thought it was flu ,gave me tamiflu 2 courses,but on jan,2011 found ALT,AST high 98 & 154 i rested & reduced proien in my diet and ALT,AST reduced to 49,22 respectively, waiting for serology results,questions are:1- if it was hep c as another dr, told me , is it late for me to have a better treatment results

Some people think the window of time to treat from infection is about 12 to 16 weeks. However, I think the more important question is what you viral load is. If if is less than 100,000 you have a very high chance of responding extremely well. We have seen great results with this type of patient.

IMPORTANT QUESTION
Risk of HIV and Hepatitis C at clinic