Jan 22, 2011
I know you've probably already answered this a million times and the life span can vary but how long do I have to live? I have HCV
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is a treatable infection and with the new drugs that will be coming soon, the treatment will be more effective.
So this is great news for you and the millions of people who have HCV infection. Not everyone develops liver disease too...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- Treating Herpes Scabs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.