Jan 22, 2011
I know you've probably already answered this a million times and the life span can vary but how long do I have to live? I have HCV
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is a treatable infection and with the new drugs that will be coming soon, the treatment will be more effective.
So this is great news for you and the millions of people who have HCV infection. Not everyone develops liver disease too...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.