AIDS and Hepititus C
Jan 22, 2011
Do you have to have Hepititus C to get AIDS.
Response from Dr. McGovern
AIDS means advanced immunodeficiency (eg a weakened immune system) from HIV.
HCV causes liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis And Shingles
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.