|AIDS and Hepititus C
Jan 22, 2011
Do you have to have Hepititus C to get AIDS.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
AIDS means advanced immunodeficiency (eg a weakened immune system) from HIV.
HCV causes liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- Wrong Diagnosis Of Hpv
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.