Please help Pregnant and very scared and not sleeping >>>>>>>>>>

I'm pregnant and very worried! I've got OCD to Hep and HIV!! I was in a situation at work where one of my co workers fell and cut his arm he came in and asked me if I could help to bandage him up he had a paper towl and asked me to wrap some tape around so I did. There was visable blood on the towel but I'm not sure if I touched any of it and if I did it would of been for a second wondering if I'm at risk at all for Hep C or HIV. I looked at my hands and fingers after and there was no visable cuts just some dry cracked skin that has never blead I washed my hands a few min later. Am I at risk please help as I'm losing sleep and scared for my unborn baby. Is testing required??

Thanks in advance

I would not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.

do i have hepatitis?
AIDS and Hepititus C