Hep B & C risk from mailbox handle at the post office

I e-mailed this question a few hours ago but I needed to give more detail so you can answer the question with more accurately. I went to mail a letter at the post office & I had a cut on the top of my left ring finger cuticle. The nail was at the skin & red possibly blood. It looked red. I may have been bleeding at some point, but I'm not sure. I opened the handle of the post office mailbox & didnt' realize that I may have touched the handle with my open sore. I then tried to wipe the handle with the inside of my hand to see if there was any blood from someone else on the handle. The inside of my hand had no cuts. I think there was just rust on the handle. I'm not sure. Could I get Hepititus B or C from touching the handle with my cut cuticle which was red, and also when I tried to see if there was anyone's blood on the handle with the inside part of my hand with no cuts. I was just afraid that there was someone else's blood on that mailbox handle before I got there. Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter. I appreciate your time as well.

I would not consider this a risk and would not recommend testing.

Can I get disease from a navel piercing that was not done professionally?
hepatitis B terminology