Can I get disease from a navel piercing that was not done professionally?

one month ago i let my friend pierced my belly button. she clean all the tools before piercing me. i know it was stupid of me but i am a teenager and i make mistake. i wanna know if i should be worry about any disease. my piercing is not infected. i clean it 3 times a day and its doing okay. but now this situtation is keeping me up at night and causing me to have anxiety. i am so scared that i migt have catch something like hiv. should i go get tested? i am so scared to the point that i am making myself sick and stress. please help.

My main concern is whether you saw a clean needle was taken out of a package for the piercing. If not, you should go to your primary care doctor and tell him/her about this incident.

Is this a risk
Hep B & C risk from mailbox handle at the post office