Is this a risk

Hello Doctor,

Please answer this question as I have been worried and have been told a few different things on different forums. My question is in regards to contracting Hep C from the following exposure.

I was at the gas station pumping gas after pumping I used hand sanitizer on my hands (As I always do) and didn't think anything of it. About 20 minutes later when I reached my destination I seen a few streaks of dried blood on my two gas pump fingers. I then used more sanitizer to scrub the stains off my fingers (It was not easily removed)that got most of it off but not all so I scrubbed my fingers with soap and water to complete the removal. Here are my questions

I have a few small non bleeding cuts on my hands (Maybe a day or two old) maybe not that old not 100% sure but not bleeding at all and were not new fresh cuts.

Was I at risk for contracting HEP C from what I describe above? What if while using the sanitizer I wiped some of the blood into my non bleeding cuts? Due to using the sanitizer I did not see blood on or around my cuts but it may of been mixed with the sanitizer. also what about after when I was trying to remove the dried blood from my fingers.

What is my risk level? Should I worry about this exposure? Should I be tested for HEP C?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Your risk of acquiring HCV from such an event is extremely low and I would not recommend testing.

toothbrush mixup - so concerned and would appreciate your advice!
Can I get disease from a navel piercing that was not done professionally?