Jan 12, 2011
Do patients with HCV need to be placed in isolation while in a hospital setting
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no need to do that since HCV is spread by blood to blood contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Quick?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.