Jan 12, 2011
Do patients with HCV need to be placed in isolation while in a hospital setting
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no need to do that since HCV is spread by blood to blood contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.