Jan 12, 2011
Do patients with HCV need to be placed in isolation while in a hospital setting
Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no need to do that since HCV is spread by blood to blood contact.
toothbrush mixup - so concerned and would appreciate your advice!
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.